What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A training course that will help you resolve some very important issues that most Quickbooks users get wrong
- Customizing your invoices and other forms to reflect the true character of YOUR business
- Create a customized preset report and memorize reports so you can go back to them easily
- How to use sales forms in Quickbooks (do you know which one to use in which situation?)
- Working with assetÂ and liability accounts and finally understanding equity accounts
- How to use Quickbooks registers (did you know there is a register for every account?)?
- How to make deposits in Quickbooks and understanding â€œUndeposited Fundsâ€
- What is Cash vs. Accrual Accounting and How To Change It In QuickbooksMay 31st, 2012
- How to enter a handwritten check (if you donâ€™t print checks from Quickbooks)?
- Entering your company information and an introduction to setting up your preferences
- How to order products Â under the right category, a important Quickbooks Training
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Quickbooks University Training scores 74.32/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://qbuniversity.org, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: qbuniversity.org you’ll also be taken through to qbuniversity.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)